Thursday, November 10, 2011

you capture::fall

I've only got a couple of minutes today between homeschool and after-school tutoring, but I knew this week's theme was fall and I couldn't not share. Just the other day I took some pictures of the maple tree in our front yard. It's gorgeous. The bright yellows and oranges against the clear, bright, blue sky of autumn was breathtaking.
Then as my girls and I played in the woods behind our house, woods where most of the leaves have fallen and left a crunchy path for us to travel, I looked up to see the most beautiful maple tree. The leaves so red they were screaming to be noticed in the cozy browns and greys of season.
It's amazing what you can notice if you just stop for a moment and look up. xoANG
See more pictures at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

No comments: