Thursday, October 7, 2010

embracing

Fall is upon us. There is no turning back. So, this year, instead of living in denial and continually hoping for one more week of summery weather, I have decided to embrace it. Embrace the clear, blue skies. Embrace the cooler air that beckons a warm, snugly sweater. Embrace the smell of molasses cookies baking. Embrace the planning of baking all things pumpkin. Oh yes, I am embracing. So I'm wearing socks instead of flip flops and I'm layering my shirts, but I am embracing fall. On Tuesday, a beautiful, sunny yet cool fall day, we went to a nearby apple orchard with our friends for a fun field trip. We had a great time together. The kids were so well behaved...all 7 of them...they enjoyed the animals, and the apple picking, and each others company. Here is a ridiculous amount are a few pictures from our day.











Posted by Picasa
I know, I know, that was a lot of pictures. Believe me, I narrowed it down to save you from about 40 more pictures. How are you embracing fall?
Happy Thursday xoANG



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I printed a picture if the girls with their arms around each other. They are so cute and full of fall!! I like the fake pictures of them picking too. Ha Ha!! Love Big G

Theresa said...

LOVE IT!! PICS ARE GREAT. Looks like you spent a little more time sorting for the best pics, I was in a hurry, when I make my photo album, I will need to choose better pics. Love yours! Look forward to seeing you all again! xo