Monday, May 16, 2011

because my toes are in the sand

We're at the beach. A much needed vacation. The school year for us is just about over. Maybe one more week when we get home to finish up and get end of the year testing done. Then we'll be enjoying summer vacation. It'll be a busy summer. We'll be moving! I haven't really mentioned the possibility of moving here on the ol' blog because it has been a crazy roller coaster of unknowns and maybes and yeses and nos. Then finally, as I was packing for this trip, I got the call and the confirmation email that the house we have waited for since January is finally going to be ours. I will soak up every ounce of relaxation, every minute with my feet up, every drop of sun, every seashell hunt, every long walk on the beach, every moment of coloring with my girls, every moment of down time while we are here at the beach because I know, oh yes, I know, that as soon as we get home we'll be kicking it in to high gear to clean, pack, and prepare to move.
Now I must go. The beach is calling and it would be down right rude not to answer.
xoANG

3 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Congrats on the new house!!!!! Are you staying in the same area? What is the new place like? Will you have lots of time to pack or will you have to work hard when you get back????

Have fun at the beach all these questions can be answered later (or not at all if you want:)

Theresa said...

What a sweet way to enter upon your vacation!!! Isn't God kind!! Love you!!!

Adrienne said...

yea for you! how exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope your move is uneventuful ;-)