Friday, May 14, 2010

friends

We are getting set for our vacation so things may be a little slower around the Clothesline next week. I'm packing and cleaning and list checking, all the while trying to retain my sanity. I feel pretty relaxed even though my to-do list is still long. In fact, the girls and I spent some time this morning with our friends at the park. The weather was nice, the kids were nice, the conversation was nice, the snacks were nice. Does it get any better?I mean, really. I've moved around a lot and I know the value, the treasure, the blessing of having dear friends, friends that are like family. So when we're going to be away for a week it's always nice to drop everything and spend a few extra hours with friends before leaving. It's good for the kids, it's good for the moms, it's just plain ol' good. Okay, seriously, I really should be packing and all that jazz. Have a great weekend. Happy Friday! xo ANG

No comments: