Sunday, September 20, 2009

shark tooth smack down!

Just one more thing about the beach, okay? We always look for shark teeth, ya know, the black petrified teeth. I usually don't find many...if I find any at all. I just don't have what it takes to find them easily...patience, time, focus...whatever. This time though, things were different. Now, I didn't find many small teeth, Tim found lots, but I found two big ones. One of which is the mother of all shark teeth. Here are the small teeth...the normal ones from this trip.
But here are the two that I found. Oh yeah, baby! Now those are some shark teeth! Low tide was very good to me this time.
Posted by Picasa

Seriously, the mother of all shark teeth! Okay, enough about the beach. I don't want to bore you. I'll try to post something crafty soon. Happy Sunday. xo ANG

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Yowsa! I'd hate to meet the owner of those in a dark alley ... or maybe I should say shallow water!