Thursday, December 31, 2009

a year

I cannot believe that this is the last day of the year! Our Christmas was wonderful and I hope that yours was, too. I managed to survive the snowy, crazy days leading up to Christmas without incident. Christmas and some time relaxing with family was quickly followed by and still is followed by the flurry of excitement leading up to my big girl's seventh birthday. SEVEN! Her birthday is Saturday and we've got big plans. I only secretly wish that her birthday was on Tuesday this year so she could say "I'll be seven on Tuesday" like Marta in The Sound of Music. I know...crazy. Anyhoo, I thought I'd make a collage of my crafty accomplishments over the past 12 months.
I must confess right now that most of the sewing was done in the first 7 months of the year. After school started this year I had a difficult time trying to balance school, home, cooking, and crafting...so crafting was the first to go. My sewing machine got a nice long break and it's a good thing because she got quite the workout for Christmas. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of all of the finished products. Grrrrr! There were also a few things sprinkled here and there that were sewn or crocheted for friends that weren't captured on film. Oh well. You'll just have to trust me that each item was made with love and received with much gratitude.
Posted by Picasa

2009::A good year for the Clothesline family.
2010::We welcome you with open arms and high expectations!
Happy New Year! xo ANG

No comments: