Thursday, April 29, 2010

spring top

Well, my spring top is done. I used the Summer Nightie pattern from my new favorite book...One Yard Wonders. It can be a nightie or a super cute top with shorts or jeans. The fabric, from my Grandma's stash, is most likely a vintage cotton. The purple gingham bias trim, which I made, also from her stash is newer and certainly cotton. The pattern was simple and the directions were easy to follow. It all came together so nicely and fits perfectly. The only thing I changed was making the straps criss-cross in the back. Voting for Spring Top Week begins soon. There are so many great tops to see and much inspiration to be gained. You should go check it out. xo ANG

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I love it! I wanted to make that top too ... it really is easy eh?