Thursday, April 15, 2010

a birthday or two

April 2nd was my Mom's birthday. I called her and wished her a happy birthday then the girls sang a very loud Happy Birthday to her. A few days later she came for a visit and she was showered, okay, sprinkled with gifts. Some handmade by me, some handmade by a local etsy shop girl, and some store bought...she loved them all. As you can see, the handmade gifts from me were crocheted washcloths. I used 100% cotton Sugar n' Cream yarn. They get softer with every wash. yum.

Happy Birthday Mama!

Also, while we're on the subject of birthdays...yesterday was my nephew's birthday. Happy 12th Birthday Sam!

And, my blog turned two years old on April 1st...no foolin'! Two! Can you believe it? Happy Thursday folks. xo ANG

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

TWO!!!! Wonder what that means in bloggy years (you know - like dog years ...)

Congrats!

Looking forward to many more my bloggy friend.