Friday, November 7, 2008

a little birdie...

and all of her friends. It seems like they have some important things to discuss. I wonder what it could be!

Okay, now they're just showing off all of their beautiful feathers colors. I certainly hope they're not trying to make the new girl feel bad. I know she's not as colorful, she's a little lumpy, and apparently has some back problems...but she is beautiful in her own way...don't you think?


Okay, the cute little bird pattern was free! I found it here at Spool and I had to try it! The little beauties are going to be Christmas ornament gifts. Now, the manatee was a pattern that I found here and I just couldn't resist. The pattern said to use felt but I didn't have any. Instead I used what I had on hand...solid gray fabric. She came out a little crooked but still adorable.

5 comments:

Happy Hearts said...

Those turned out really cute!
No, on Tuesday, we were at Amazement Square, which I am about to post on. :)
Panera Bread: first experience was great; second time, not so great. I found croutons in my salad! I have been sick a few days, but I'm not sure I can blame them; I think it's a run of the mill bug.
But I'm feeling better, so hope to see you next week! :)

Adrienne said...

I love those birds! I don't think I could pull it off - softies and I don't usually get along ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Those birdies are soooooo cute. And the manatee is so adorable!! You did a great job. Any one would be happy to get those for Christmas. LOve BigG

Rebekah said...

The birdies are cute... but I LOVE the manatee!! Immediately I started singing "Barbara Manatee" when I saw it! Hmmm, who here watches VeggieTales? (raising hand...)

Zoƫ said...

I love them all. The manatee looks great!!