- I am loving how E says "she shells", "bathing soups", and "sun scream" so cute...so cute, every time
- With a little fear O approaches the water's edge, the waves break and roll across the sand just reaching her toes then the fear is replaced with excitement and wonder.
- There have been many dolphins frolicking in the close breaking waves...it's really amazing to watch them. Jellyfish are amazing, too, but slimy and gross :o)
- We went to Brook Green Gardens today...beautiful, amazing, awe inspiring. I can hardly wait to share some pictures with you.
- oh, the sun, the salty air, the sand....I do love the beach, really I do.
Also, I entered a giveaway at a blog I found called Hazelnuts. It's a great read. Jacqui is an archaeologist with a PhD in New Zealand and she's super crafty...cool right? Anyway, I won her giveaway. What did I win? Oh, a Japanese sewing book. Go here to see some pictures from the book. I am so excited!
That's all I've got for now. I promise to share pictures when we get back!