Monday, February 15, 2010

macro monday-valentine's edition

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had a wonderful day with the ones you love. We, here at the Clothesline, had a lovely time. I didn't want to overdo it with candy and craziness. Instead, I spent some time making some lovely little love notes for my girls. Okay, there was a little chocolate...I just couldn't resist.
There was a little scroll with an acrostic poem made from their names, a tiny love note in a specially addressed envelope, and the small pink package is filled with tiny kisses.

Here's a little peek at the contents.

Oh yes, and since it is macro monday here's my weekly macro shot to show you the actual size of these tiny treasures. About those kisses...well they were gone before I could capture them. I took some chocolate chips and wrapped them in aluminum foil and put a tiny sliver of white tissue paper peeking out.

Posted by Picasa
(f-stop 2.7~exposure time 1/50 second~iso 200)
I had so much fun creating these little gifts and the girls were thrilled to receive them. Just a reminder that good things often do come in small packages. On a side note...it's pouring down snow again. Yes, again. But instead of complaining I will remind myself to be thankful for heat, warm coats, woolly mittens, and shovels. xoANG

No comments: