Thursday, May 15, 2008

thankful thursday

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

one - fun in the sun at Myrtle Beach...we had a great week...a great, safe, uneventful week.
two - home - although I love the beach and could live there forever, I am blessed to have a wonderful home to return to with my family.
three - thoughtful, sensitive, tenderhearted children (most of the time). Mother's Day was so nice. Being a girl that loves chocolate, my husband found an absolutely delicious Tiramisu Chocolate Bar for me. Oh...yummmmm! He also took the girls shopping and they picked out new t-shirts for me to replace one that was lost at the beach...that's a story I'll have to share later.

sorry no pictures on this one...blogger was giving me a hard time

No comments: