Monday, August 18, 2008

keeping track

Last night I went walking again with my friend Kim. Oh yeah, 4 more miles. I need to start keeping track so I know how much ground I've covered...no pun intended. As of right now it's 16 miles. Not bad. We have started jogging a little here and there throughout the 4 miles and last night we did great! The weather has been great, the dogs have been behind electric fences, and the cat-calls..non-existent. Until last night, that is. Kim's oldest daughter came with us last night. I sure hope she had fun...if you can call exercising with your mom and her friend fun. She's a cool kid, 13, my favorite age group when I was teaching. I'm around my own little ones all the time so sometimes I forget how much I enjoy that age group. Ooohhh, I just found out she's going to get her ears pierced! I can't wait to see them. I'm supposed to be walking with Kim again tonight so if she comes I'll get to see them. Well, I've got work to do so this post will have to end here.

1 comment:

Zoƫ said...

Good job. I was thinking about your walking/jogging today on the way home from the park (but here I am sitting on my @#@$ reading blogs...oh well there is always tomorrow;)