Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I have finished all six kidlet wall pocket-tidy totes! What a wonderfully easy and fun tutorial. The directions were easy to follow and the illustrations were very helpful. Thanks to Jennifer of JC handmade for sharing this tutorial. Now, although the tutorial called for interfacing to make the bags firm I didn't use any because I didn't have enough, nor did I have the right kind. I did, however, use nice, thick, mattress ticking from my fabric stash for the outside of the kidlets as well as the handles. For the inside of each kidlet I used a different material...all from my stash. I am so pleased with the outcome. The girls love them. Now, they can keep some of their smaller things more organized...in these pretty totes. Oh, being more organized makes me feel so happy, giddy, even a little faint with excitement!