Friday, January 30, 2009

literal translation

Imagine you're three years old and you hear you mom tell someone on the phone that they are breaking up. Do you see where I'm going with this? I was on the phone with my mom, she was driving through a hilly area, hence the breaking up part. When I got off the phone miss E came over to me with sad, teary eyes and said, "What is break up?" "What does break up mean?" Oh, poor thing, she thought Big Grandma was broken and hurt. I assured her that Big Grandma was fine and that I just couldn't hear all of her words while she was talking on the phone. With a big sigh of relief she hopped away!

Okay, this picture has nothing to do with the post but it was too cute not to share. Don't you just love those people with their curly hair tips?!

4 comments:

Kim Yeatts said...

We sometimes forget how literal kids can be!

Jenni said...

That is adorable; Both the kid, and the picture!

Just popping by to tell you that you WON my giveaway (tea party game)! W00t! Thanks for playing!

I'll email you for your snail mail addy. Have a great day!

Jenni
http://gruelinghomeschooling.beautifulheritage.com

Kim Yeatts said...

ANGELA!!! YOU WON!?? AND FROM ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGGERS! YOU ARE JUST SO COOL!

Anonymous said...

Hello , this is Big G here Not broken up. Love Ya'll BigG