Sunday, March 15, 2009

mystery purse sew-along: day one

Oh boy! Here is a picture of the fabric I'm going to use for my mystery purse. As promised, I am only using fabric from my stash. I purchased this fabric about *ahem* 6 1/2 years ago when I was pregnant with my big girl. I had intended on making a lovely quilt. I took a quilting class the last month or so of my pregnancy...then I had a baby and never touched it again. It's very springy, don't ya think? I pretty excited to see how it all turns out. You know, it's not to late to join in. You know you want to make a mystery purse, too. Come on, it'll be fun!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love that fabric! You should read my fabric saga today ... eye ye ye!

Jana Nielson said...

Thanks for helping me out with my button traumas. I've never made one of those "grab it" thingies before.....I'll learn eventually though!
Thanks again!!!