Sunday, March 15, 2009

mystery purse sew-along: day one

Oh boy! Here is a picture of the fabric I'm going to use for my mystery purse. As promised, I am only using fabric from my stash. I purchased this fabric about *ahem* 6 1/2 years ago when I was pregnant with my big girl. I had intended on making a lovely quilt. I took a quilting class the last month or so of my pregnancy...then I had a baby and never touched it again. It's very springy, don't ya think? I pretty excited to see how it all turns out. You know, it's not to late to join in. You know you want to make a mystery purse, too. Come on, it'll be fun!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love that fabric! You should read my fabric saga today ... eye ye ye!

Lola....L..O..L..A....lo--oh--luh! said...

Thanks for helping me out with my button traumas. I've never made one of those "grab it" thingies before.....I'll learn eventually though!
Thanks again!!!