Tuesday, March 31, 2009

too cute

Just a quick story about my little one.
The other day Tim was measuring how tall the girls are now by putting his hand on top of their heads as they stood against the wall. O went first and was thrilled that she half way to the ceiling....glass half full girl. Then it was E's turn. He put his hand on top of her head and when she stepped way to see how tall she was she stopped, got a mean look on her face and said with a disgusted voice, "I'm THAT little?!?!" She was completely horrified that she was little. She stewed over it for a few minutes (while we were trying to stifle our laughter) then she got over it and ran off to play.

1 comment:

Kim Yeatts said...

It was about the age of your little E that my little Sadie said, "I'm big, but I'm little, but I'm cute." I will never forget her cute little squeaky voice saying that.