October 21, 1994
was the day Tim and I got married.
(oh what young 'uns we were)
- Tim is God's chosen one for me.
- Tim is the head of our home.
- Tim is faithful and honest.
- Tim is very, very funny...although it took a few years for me to "get it"
- Tim makes me cry...from laughing so much. Being able to laugh together, on a daily basis, is a gift.
- Tim is a wonderful provider for our family...which enables me to stay at home with our children.
- Tim is the smartest person I know. He is full of wisdom and common sense.
- Tim is a man of details in action, not in words.
- Tim is mechanically inclined and a computer genius. (I have a great deficit in both areas so his knowledge is even more appreciated)
- Tim takes care of me and loves me the way I am.
- Tim is a wonderful, playful, soft-hearted Daddy to our girls.
- Tim is encouraging and supportive in all that we do.
- Tim is such a wonderful husband that I can't believe we've been married for 14 year
- Oh, and did I mention that he's pretty darn handsome? Well, he is.
Do I look a little nervous here? Maybe it's hunger...looks like I could use a little meat on my bones.