Thursday, October 30, 2008

there's a first time for everything...

...and this year is the first official dress-up-in-a-costume halloween for our girls. You see, halloween has never been a huge deal for us. The girls play dress-up all the time so one more day in a costume was no big deal. Plus, they're still little. As long as they get some candy and pumpkin they're satisfied. Well, now that they are both a little older we agreed that this was the year! We didn't tell them. We didn't let them choose. It was all a surprise...and boy, were they thrilled! So what do you get when you have a stash of felt and fabrics in these colors? Well, you get a cute little brown mouse and a cute little gray cat.

Of course, they are better known as Tom & Jerry!

5 comments:

Kim Yeatts said...

soooooo CUTE~
I love the goody bags, too! How clever!
I hear you were the dog rescuers tonight! Funny!

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable and creative! Love it!

ack - just remembered I need to check my calander ...

Zoƫ said...

Great job!!! Too cute!!!!

Theresa said...

They were so cute today. And I love your blog...so the best!!! Love you all!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Angela!! Those two are adorable. I'm sure they were super excited. :)