Thursday, February 12, 2009

thankful thursday

I can't believe how long it's been since I have done a Thankful Thursday post. Sheesh! I really need to get back on track here. I think I'll go the simple route today since nap time is almost over.
1. I am thankful that the weather has been very warm all week! It was super windy yesterday...and it is still windy today. However, it is still warm.
2. Getting back into our routine after going to the beach has been a welcomed event. As you already know, I thrive on schedules and routine, but my girls seem to enjoy routine as well. There is less whining and more fun when we know there are things that need to be done and we work our way through it together. So for being home and having a routine I am truly thankful.
3. The girls are still talking about our trip to the beach. It was cold there, with the exception of the first day, so there was no playing in the sand and lingering on the beach all day with a good book, a bag of snacks, and a bottle of water. We enjoyed relaxing at the beach in a whole new way...indoor pools. We also enjoyed the aquarium, which is a must when we visit the beach. I am so thankful that I have a husband that is a wonderful provider, a good steward of our finances, a planner extraordinaire, and a beach bum at heart. We are blessed.
Now, without further ado...more beach pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the beach.The girls are so cute, looks like they enjoyed it so much.BigG