Thursday, June 5, 2008

3:47 a.m...really?

I will return later for my Thankful Thursday post, but first....Let me just start by saying I love my sleep. It's so nice that Miss E is finally out of her waking up every night with a bad dream phase. I have enjoyed many nights of uninterrupted sleep. Then, last night I hear...mommy (5seconds pass)...mommmmyyyyy (5seconds pass)...MOMMY!
I get out of bed and stumble to the girls room in the dark. I fully anticipate an "I had a bad dream" or "I really have to pee" but no, it's not that at all. It's not even miss E. It's miss O and she whiningly informed me that her ear is clogged and I need to fix it. (overly waxy ears + sleeping with the blanket over your head = clogged ears) Seriously, are you kidding me? It's the middle of the night! Everyone in the house is awake now. No, I 'm not going to get q-tips to clean out your ear in the middle of the night. Sleep on the other ear until it's time to get up. Back to sleep for everyone. What? Still no coffee?! must get coffee.need caffeine.had some tea...not at all like a cuppa coffee in the morning.my friend Theresa to the rescue.kids will play.I will have coffee.

No comments: