Thursday, July 10, 2008

thankful thursday

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. I Thessalonians 5:16-18

one - rain, days and days of nice summer rain - I haven't had to water my garden for almost a week, which saves us money, which makes me thankful :o)

two - fruitful garden - although our garden is very small it is producing lots of veggies for us...waiting for everything to ripen is the hard part.

three - a hard-working husband - we were all exhausted the other day because of getting up in the middle of the night with the girls. Naturally, Tim went to work anyway, but was able to take the second half of the day off. However, instead of resting and relaxing he went outside and made our yard look beautiful (minus the neighbor's pile, of course).

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is a lot to be thankful for. :)

Thanks for coming and visiting me over at my little place in blog land! I will have to come back and visit here again soon. :)